A Great Green Place in Fort Mill, South Carolina
With its ties to the Catawba Indians and the Civil War, Anne Springs Close Greenway is one of Fort Mill’s most interesting and beautiful green spaces. Its 2,100 acres of lush hardwood forests, open fields, and meadows are interspersed with beautiful lakes and small ponds that are teeming with aquatic life and waterfowl. Containing a host of native plants and animals, the Greenway serves as a natural buffer from Fort Mill’s urban development, providing open space for activities such as hiking, biking, horseback riding, kayaking, and picnicking.
The Greenway also offers some unique activities that can be done throughout the year:
- Tour the historic cabins (some of which housed Civil War soldiers)
- Take courses to become a Catawba Master Naturalist
- Ride a horse at the Greenway Stables
- Take a picture at the top of the Dairy Silo
- Go geocaching at one of the outdoor scavenger hunts sponsored by the Greenway
- Hike through one of the peach orchards
How Do You Take Care of Your Favorite Green Space?
ExperiGreen Lawn Care can help make your favorite green space- the one around your home or business- as splendid and as refreshing as Anne Springs Close Greenway.
Let’s Talk About Your Green Space – and How to Make It Perfect
Call ExperiGreen Lawn Care to talk to one of our lawn care professionals. We’ll take the time to listen to you and to discuss with you all about your lawn – explaining to you some of our services and how we can help you maximize your investment in your green space.